The sassy and supremely talented Gin Wigmore will headline the 2012 Classic Hits Winery Tour, along with reformed legends The Mutton Birds & talented newcomers, Avalanche City, who round out the three band bill.
- Date: Friday, 10th February 2012
- Location: Wharepai Domain, Cnr Cameron and Hamilton Sts, Tauranga
- Time: 5.oo p.m – 10:00 p.m.
Visit for more event information: winerytour.co.nz
Stu and Cosmo and their band Creedence Clearwater Revisited add a new chapter to their legacy with vibrant and exhilarating energy and pure American spirit.
- Date: Saturday, 28th and Sunday 29th January 2012
- Location: Mills Reef Winery, 143 Moffat Road, Bethlehem, Tauranga
- Time: 6:30 p.m. – 10.00 p.m.
Visit for more event information: creedence-revisited.com
The latest New Years Eve Reggae Festival; EXODUS.
You wont hear Dubstep, Drum N Bass, Techno or Rock here! So if you love Reggae Music then this is the event you will want to be at this New Years Eve.
Katchafire / House Of Shem / 1814 / Ardijah / Sons Of Zion / 3 Houses Down / Tomorrow People / Foundation / NRG Rising / Vintage / Chad The Boogie Man Chambers / DJ Hemz / MC Te Hamua
- Date: Sunday, 31st December 2011
- Location: Te Tumu Kaituna 14 Reserve, Bell Road, Papamoa
- Time: Gates will open at 12.00pm. Festival finishes at 1.30am.
Visit for more event information: reggaebynature.com
Live in the Papamoa Tavern, The Feelers one of the biggest parties to take you into the new year.
- Date: Sunday, 31th December 2011
- Location: Papamoa Tavern, 20 Domain Rd, Papamoa
For 9 days over February and March 2010 the Kiwi Festival will be celebrating everything that makes the Bay of Plenty such a great place to live, work, play.
For full event details go to kiwifestival.co.nz and sign up to e-news.
Some of the Kiwi Festival Highlights:
Saturday 27 February
Maketu Kaimoana Festival
Experience the tastes and sounds of a true kiwi event. Savour the flavours of fresh local seafood served in traditional and contemporary styles, accompanied by New Zealand wines and beers.
Visit for more information: maketukaimoana.co.nz.
Sunday 28 February
Bay of Plenty Steamer to the Fiesta in the park
Experience the thrill of travelling on a real steam train when this monster steam engine takes passengers from Mount Maunganui to the Fiesta in the Park, Te Puke. The Fiesta features Guinness World Record attempts, local iron chef celebrity cook off and the world’s tallest inflatable water slide.
Saturday 6 March
The Bay Steamer Coastal Trip
Steam along the coast to Matata, for a picnic lunch and entertainment. Classic Flyer aircraft displays, MASH helicopter rides, arts and crafts and more.
- Tickets are available from the Tauranga i-SITE
- adults $85, kids $50, Family $250 (2 adults 2 kids).
Saturday 6 March
A celebration and showcase of Tauranga’s diverse cultures, costumes, food, arts and crafts.
- Tauranga Historic Village, 17th Avenue.
- Gates open at 10:00am
- adults $5 and children under 12 free.
Saturday 6 March
Kiwi Festival Carnival
After 9 fabulous days of Kiwi Festival, the grand finale is Carnival – a celebration of global music, arts and dance. Get ready for a great evening listening to the star studded line-up that includes Kora, Batucada Sound Machine, Tahuna Breaks, Kantuta and Regan.