The Historic Village will come alive with cultures from around the world. On stage cultural performances will take place throughout the day. Try some exciting food from many ethnic and local cuisines. Stroll through arts and crafts stalls. Try hands on arts and crafts from several cultures. And not forgetting the children – a Bouncy castle, face painting and candy floss.
- Date: Saturday, 17 March 2012
- Location: Historic Village on 17th Avenue
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Visit for more event information: trmc.co.nz
The 5th Maketu Kaimoana festival is an afternoon of great food cooked in traditional and contemporary styles, live music and entertainment, and cooking demonstrations by headline chefs, plus much more.
- Date: Saturday, 10 March 2012
- Location: Maketu Sports Ground, Maketu Road, Maketu
- Time: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Visit for more event information: maketukaimoana.co.nz
The 2nd duathlon in the 2012 REAL Women’s Series will be held at Pilot Bay in Mt Maunganui. It’s an event for women of all ages and fitness levels.
- Date: Sunday 19 February 2012
- Location: Mt Maunganui, Pilot Bay
- Duathlon Distance: Run/Walk 3.5km – Bike 10km – Run/Walk 1.5km
- Triathlon Distance: Swim 400m – Bike 10km – Run/Walk 1.5km
- Time: 9.00am
Visit for more event information: realseries.co.nz
The sassy and supremely talented Gin Wigmore will headline the 2012 Classic Hits Winery Tour, along with reformed legends The Mutton Birds & talented newcomers, Avalanche City, who round out the three band bill.
- Date: Friday, 10th February 2012
- Location: Wharepai Domain, Cnr Cameron and Hamilton Sts, Tauranga
- Time: 5.oo p.m – 10:00 p.m.
Visit for more event information: winerytour.co.nz
Stu and Cosmo and their band Creedence Clearwater Revisited add a new chapter to their legacy with vibrant and exhilarating energy and pure American spirit.
- Date: Saturday, 28th and Sunday 29th January 2012
- Location: Mills Reef Winery, 143 Moffat Road, Bethlehem, Tauranga
- Time: 6:30 p.m. – 10.00 p.m.
Visit for more event information: creedence-revisited.com